Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I agree like I stated before I just like to share my collection with everyone! And i actually really love the new color of the record repressing for BNE not to mention a smaller quantity made 1,800 total units were pressed but HT got 1,300 of them which is neat I wonder who got the remainder of them seeing as FBR says that only 300 were sold on the webstore meaning 200 of the LP's are still floating somewhere

vs the 5,000 Original Pressed units

where the fuck is who cares when you need him?!

If youre at work, you probably shouldnt be browsing internet message boards....

But how else am I going to kill time while waiting for an air traffic control system to either need to be built, fixed, or tested. Government workers can't be working 100% of the time, all the time, that's just crazy talk.

Is Zayzay friends with this My Little Pony fan? 

http://engagementoftwilight.tumblr.com/

Be warned: The above tumblr might take you down a rabbit hole you may not want to go...Basically some dude believes 100% that he is married to a twilight sparkle plush, and he's insanely articulate about it. 

Guest zayzay87971

I'm not sure what a bass amplifier is or if those computer speakers and/or childish my little pony dolls help the sound of the baby shit green record, but I'm sure this will.

If you don't know what a amplifier is in general you don't need to speak