Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy?

Guest crazybeats

Guest crazybeats

I was cracking up in tears by the time I got to the "I'm always right" part.

I am seriously bummed that the OP isn't serious, because if he were, I would soooo enjoy destroying all of his oh so terrible and uneducated "opinions" with actual solid arguments and real world facts.

Well come on then. You're in Slovenia, you must need to import a large percentage of your music so you obviously don't mind paying the high postage costs to your country on top of the already inflated price for the record. So tell me come on, come and tell daddy all about your hand numbered vinyl and your coloured vinyl and how they make you happy in a way that a good looking woman in your bed can't. Come and share the info.

Well come on then. You're in Slovenia, you must need to import a large percentage of your music so you obviously don't mind paying the high postage costs to your country on top of the already inflated price for the record. So tell me come on, come and tell daddy all about your hand numbered vinyl and your coloured vinyl and how they make you happy in a way that a good looking woman in your bed can't. Come and share the info.

Weirdest pickup line, ever.

come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy 

come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy come and tell daddy 

Thats-What-She-Said-Michael-Scott-Last-E

70xwHww.gif