Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy?

Guest crazybeats

The argument that VC buys records based on color, rarity, and other limited factors over true sound quality is a good argument. 

The OP, and his helper are putting up a terrible version of that argument however. But it is indeed a fact, a lot of people around here buy for different reasons than sound or the music.

People offering to sell their PO before the record even arrives is a great example. Putting it up for sale or trade soon after it was released/arrived is another example. 

Guest rotatethissonicboo

When the fuck has there been a record released with an option for good sound quality and a separate option for colored?

LOL.  You're pretty stupid if you dont get my point.  Don't think too hard, friend.

LOL.  You're pretty stupid if you dont get my point.  Don't think too hard, friend.

You're pretty stupid if you don't get that I'm using sarcasm to point out the flaw in your logic. Your point that "people who buy colored records instead of ones that sound good" hinges on people being able to choose between the two. And no one has ever had that option.

The argument that VC buys records based on color, rarity, and other limited factors over true sound quality is a good argument.

The OP, and his helper are putting up a terrible version of that argument however. But it is indeed a fact, a lot of people around here buy for different reasons than sound or the music.

People offering to sell their PO before the record even arrives is a great example. Putting it up for sale or trade soon after it was released is another example.

All of this. OP is still on top in this one.

People offering to sell their PO before the record even arrives is a great example. Putting it up for sale or trade soon after it was released is another example. 

in some cases, maybe. but given the choice between different variants, who wouldn't go for the most limited? 

flipping is going to be a part of any hobby involving limited/collectible items.