Post-VC: Official Post-Rock/Post-Metal Discussion

mrewest

That black clouds album is freakin' awesome. Anyone have a picture of the gold deluxe or gold with standard jacket?

Still interested here, too, to see that standard jacket..

Halo of Flies has sold out of Black Clouds: Everything is not... (was $10); Discogs $16, Bandcamp $20

Halo of Flies does have Hourvari for $8 + shipping, much better than from Euroland originally, and Deathwish at $15

I ordered a spare copy of SWBAD: Canopy. All 3 had upper L rim bumps. One song per side. Butter. Ask Omik how his sounds.

Supposedly a remix of Canopy on vinyl in the works as well. I hate 98% of remixes. But I will give it a listen.

How much for that? Def interested, but I gotta see if I can come up with a little extra cash first.

I ordered a spare copy of SWBAD: Canopy. All 3 had upper L rim bumps. One song per side. Butter.  Ask Omik how his sounds.

Supposedly a remix of Canopy on vinyl in the works as well. I hate 98% of remixes. But I will give it a listen.

If Evan doesn't buy this I may be interested also. How much are we looking at?

what'd you spell wrong? Instrumental?

"Walking" Season - remember ;)   Seriously, I didn't notice either -- was it "Instrume tal"? like metal?

The Canopy is $29 + $3.50 to get it wherever.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on Black Clouds.  Charlie, post a pic on IG of the traditional jacket - that's prob the one I'll go for, do you order from Collect?.   I'm so swamped with crap this weekend I may not get to listen to any new music but that stuff you posted on IG is intriguing!

Yep, I spelled discussion wrong. Major boner.

Don let me get back to you on Silent Whale on Monday. I'll know by then if I have extra money to spend.

No one beating my PM box to death, Evan.  There was one young lady who wanted this to happen on wax and haven't seen her post on here in a while, so you're probably safe :)

"Walking" Season - remember ;) Seriously, I didn't notice either -- was it "Instrume tal"? like metal?

The Canopy is $29 + $3.50 to get it wherever.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on Black Clouds. Charlie, post a pic on IG of the traditional jacket - that's prob the one I'll go for, do you order from Collect?. I'm so swamped with crap this weekend I may not get to listen to any new music but that stuff you posted on IG is intriguing!

Np Don. Yeah I ordered directly from Collect. They only offered the clear. Had no idea it wasn't a normal jacket.

No one beating my PM box to death, Evan. There was one young lady who wanted this to happen on wax and haven't seen her post on here in a while, so you're probably safe :)

I'm assuming I missed out on this? :(

I won't stand in anyone's way that showed interest in taking this off your hands. Great record and I'm sure they'll enjoy it as much as I would.

Following this topic now for sure, though. Thanks for remembering that I wanted this!

• jhulud locked this topic