Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

New Turntable set up FedEx brought it to me bright and early!!!!! Currently tracking at 1.9 grams!! Sounds freaking sweet!!!! Thanks to all the people who told me that the LP 90 Sucked HA HA HA!!

1426204_647938435258724_1574858961_n.jpg

New Turntable set up FedEx brought it to me bright and early!!!!! Currently tracking at 1.9 grams!! Sounds freaking sweet!!!! Thanks to all the people who told me that the LP 90 Sucked HA HA HA!!

Hahahhahahhahahahahahahahhgaaaaaaahahbdbrjdjdvejr

Actually 1.9 grams is far too much tracking weight, you really want to run that cart at more like 0.8 grams man. You could damage your records.

Guest zayzay87971

Actually 1.9 grams is far too much tracking weight, you really want to run that cart at more like 0.8 grams man. You could damage your records.

lol iil track at the manufacturers instructions which says to track between 1.5-2.0 grams 

Yeah you're destroying your grooves. With 1.9g your needle is literally digging into the grooves and ruining them. It sounds good now because the needle is digging so deep but it won't for much longer. I wouldn't want your records after that. You should seriously reduce your tracking force or go back to your last turntable.

Don't know if anyone in here mentioned this recently, but since the Brand New Eyes thread got locked I figure it would be appropriate to post in here to let y'all know that there's 8 copies of Brand New Eyes left online on hottopic.com. I'm pretty sure it sold out quickly after it went up online and I was pretty bummed about missing out, but I guess more were added. There might still be more to put up after these 8 copies go. Who knows. Just thought I'd give a heads up if anyone else missed out and can't find it in stores.