Hot Topic Shipping Speed?

I purchased the colored A7X Nightmare 2xLP and have been charged thus figuring with any other store it's in stock and will ship later today as I ordered it at 1AM Central standard time USA.  I joined placed the order around midnight received an email stating they got the order (checked my bank and was charged) and assume it ships today and arrives sometime tomorrow. hope it aint fedex otherwise I won't be home but will be for ups.

I guess I'm just used to amazon, and was not willing to pay $200 for the blood red vinyl limited edition and from what I read on the a7x hot topic.. topic that these are also limited at 600. the red vinyl was limited at 2000.  So are these from hopeless?  Which then these would come from the same lacquer master disk? But are these 180G? or standard?  Hail to the king was pretty thin but so was Metallica's black album (original pressing) from the UK but Master of Puppets from Music of Nations label is pretty heavy... 

Guess the question is, is hot topic a slow shipper?

It really just depends. In my experience they have been fairly quick most of the time. I usually get orders in about a week or so from the time I place the order. I've heard some people say it takes longer and I've heard some people say it can take as little as 3 days from the time they purchase the item. Hope that helps.

I'm in New York and the average shipping for me over the past few years have been 4-5 days. If I ordered Monday, it was usually Friday or Saturday. My last order with them and first since they switched over to fedex smart post took 11 days total from day shipped to arrival on my door steps.

Same shipping speeds for me here in the mid-west.

and assume it ships today and arrives sometime tomorrow. hope it aint fedex otherwise I won't be home but will be for ups.

You expect orders to ship same day and arrive the next? What kind of world are you living in? HT takes a day or two to process then a few days ship time. Hold your horses.

I purchased the colored A7X Nightmare 2xLP and have been charged thus figuring with any other store it's in stock and will ship later today as I ordered it at 1AM Central standard time USA.  I joined placed the order around midnight received an email stating they got the order (checked my bank and was charged) and assume it ships today and arrives sometime tomorrow. hope it aint fedex otherwise I won't be home but will be for ups.

I guess I'm just used to amazon, and was not willing to pay $200 for the blood red vinyl limited edition and from what I read on the a7x hot topic.. topic that these are also limited at 600. the red vinyl was limited at 2000.  So are these from hopeless?  Which then these would come from the same lacquer master disk? But are these 180G? or standard?  Hail to the king was pretty thin but so was Metallica's black album (original pressing) from the UK but Master of Puppets from Music of Nations label is pretty heavy... 

Guess the question is, is hot topic a slow shipper?

are you drunk?  or euro?  because that was tough to follow.  you bought the record last night?  and want to know the shipping speed of a record you bought 12 hours ago?  gif of head exploding

You expect orders to ship same day and arrive the next? What kind of world are you living in? HT takes a day or two to process then a few days ship time. Hold your horses.

The amazon or even the ebay world I guess, It was shipped and arrives tomorrow so I guess that answers my question.

Wow, your drunk if you can't read your own topic! But then again I was drunk.

The amazon or even the ebay world I guess, It was shipped and arrives tomorrow so I guess that answers my question.

Wow, your drunk if you can't read your own topic! But then again I was drunk.

Amazon is 2 days with prime. 1 day costs way more

No time on eBay have I ever received anything in 1 day (that's over 10 years and 1000+ transactions)

Typically a week is normal and Hot topic hits that mark consistently. They are quality.