I enjoyed last night's episode. Loved the Lorde stuff. The gluten episode was probably my favorite so far, mostly because my dad actually has Celiac disease and for real can't have gluten. Growing up knowing about actual gluten intolerance and then watching it become a diet fad with absolutely no benefit makes for good South Park watching.

Anyone else notice how linear this season is? Things aren't "resetting" at the end like they usually do.

Anyone else notice how linear this season is? Things aren't "resetting" at the end like they usually do.

exactly what i came in to say. it's been nice. niiiiiice.

Resurrecting this thread reminded me of how awesome this episode was

Yeah, that episode was incredible.

I have to say, I'm loving the multi-episode arcs that they've been doing last season and this season. I've always been a fan of calling back jokes from previous episodes, which is part of why I loved Arrested Development so much.

Yeah, that episode was incredible.

I have to say, I'm loving the multi-episode arcs that they've been doing last season and this season. I've always been a fan of calling back jokes from previous episodes, which is part of why I loved Arrested Development so much.

After Tobias Blue himself, I would be so stoked seeing blue handprints/marks around the house in later episodes.

I just didn't like Seinfeld growing up. If you wanna talk shows that mix stand up into the show, Louie takes the cake for me.

I'm quite a bit older than everyone here so I watched it with my dad growing up and even wrote a paper on it in the 3rd grade lol. That might be one of the reasons why I like it so much? My dad and I quote it to each other a lot. Good good memories.

I wasn't allowed to watch Seinfeld when I was a kid. The only episode I watched when it was still airing was the series finale and that was probably the worst place to start. Never really got into it in syndication. Seen a handful of episodes and have the first two seasons on DVD. Not a bad show, I just never got into it. I've enjoyed what I have seen of it.