PO: Foxing - The Albatross

Digging the sleeve with the printed lyrics on it. The packaging is a step up and I love the variant. Might sell my milky clear. I really love the remaster.

If you do hit me up, I might take the milky clear from you. That was the variant I originally wanted. I have the dookie brown/ swamp green one from CYLS haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email today saying that they were refunding me because they were outta stock. Thanks for letting me know in advance merch direct. I just thought it was delayed.

same thing happened to me today with the coke bottle. still said the grey was in stock so i ordered that. crossing my fingers. 

I got my turntable all fixed up, now this sounds amazing. Really starting to love how prevalent the drums are now, and how more dynamic this remaster is.

Yeah the drums definitely stood out to me. Some other just random noises stood out too, some were just like the rooms they recorded in, it definitely sounds better. Not that I thought anything was wrong with the first one, I like owning both masters

Yeah the drums definitely stood out to me. Some other just random noises stood out too, some were just like the rooms they recorded in, it definitely sounds better. Not that I thought anything was wrong with the first one, I like owning both masters

Yeah. It's cool having a black first pressing and a splatter remaster. I'll keep both copies for now, maybe I'll spin the other one sometimes for funsies.

Yeah, I sent them an email after a few weeks had passed and people had gotten theirs, they got back to me saying they weren't sent enough of the Coke Bottle. Got the cancellation earlier, pretty bummed.  

But also, if anyone else isn't feeling it or has one of the earlier presses they'd be willing to sell, yaknow. 

I grabbed this on a whim without listening and its not really my cup of tea.

Anybody want my coke bottle at cost + shipping?

I will take it off your hands if its still available. Also tried to PM and it wouldn't go through. If anyone else is selling their coke bottle or cyls version let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone going to see Foxing on their tour right now? I've seen my shirt I designed for them pop up a lot online, and even a few board members got one, and I heard they're selling well.

Anyway, I haven't talked to the band since they went on tour and I'd really like to get one (or two) of these shirts for my portfolio in case they sell out on the tour. Would anyone be able to help a fella out?

• 1 month later...