Explosions In The Sky: TEINACDP On Sale For $10. Today Only!

I don't know why I haven't picked this album up sooner, but Explosions In The Sky's album "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place" is on sale today for only $10 to commemorate the 10 year anniversary.

http://shop.temporaryresidence.com/trr61

Tempted but discogs says the repress (this one I'm assuming) is a bad pressing with weak sleeves. Any truth to this?

I picked my copy four years ago and is most likely identical to the copies Temp Res is selling now.  I'm not at home, so I can't check for sure, but I believe that the discs are in printed inner sleeves.  If I'm thinking of the right thing (which I think I am), I remember them being fairly thin, but they were fine (no splits).  I remember the discs sounding really good also, no idea what that bozo on discogs is talking about.

I picked my copy four years ago and is most likely identical to the copies Temp Res is selling now.  I'm not at home, so I can't check for sure, but I believe that the discs are in printed inner sleeves.  If I'm thinking of the right thing (which I think I am), I remember them being fairly thin, but they were fine (no splits).  I remember the discs sounding really good also, no idea what that bozo on discogs is talking about.

Yep, I definitely second this. No need to hesitate on this one if you don't have it. 

Tempted but discogs says the repress (this one I'm assuming) is a bad pressing with weak sleeves. Any truth to this?

the first pressing which is very limited compared to the current version had a gatefold jacket. that's really the only difference. the records sound great. i wouldn't not buy a record (for $10, no less) because it's not a gatefold.

Ironically, i just listened to this last night and both of my sleeves busted when i put the vinyl back in. Pressing sounds great, but i can agree about the sleeves. Still, for $10, you can't go wrong.

I haven't ordered from Temp Residence in years, does anyone know if they send a shipped e-mail or a tracking number? Or should I be prepared to sit in front of my door eagerly awaiting my copy, similar to Scott Pilgrim?

They used to, but sometime in the last couple years they stopped sending them.