What were your first "d'oh!" moments on VC?

In light of some recent "Hall of Fame" worthy threads (the Brand New Repress and Paramore Repress threads in particular) what were some of your first few moments or conversations on VinylCollective? I'm sure a lot were embarrassing! If I recall, my first couple posts had something to do with the fact that "I worked a REAL job unlike some people!" That got a few members undies in a bunch! Anyway, I would love to hear some of your stories.

My first ever conversation on here was with victimofadriveby about selling me his 180g Black copy of Kevin Devine - Brothers Blood. I was very clueless about the whole process and he was really cool about the whole thing. I probably wouldn't have come back if he hadn't have been a good dude about it all.

But I caught some heat another time for wondering why Joyful Noise hadn't changed my order status from "Received" after 5 days. Felt odd that it hadn't at least moved to "Processing" or anything other than received. I just remember some dude from Germany was like RAWR YOU IMPATIENT SLIME. Forbenator chimed in with some useful advice if I remember correctly and I went on my merry way. 

Here's to you, VC!