The Beatles - White Album XONE.HUNDRED /450

I don't wish poorly on the guy either but to think that apple would just let you sell what are essentially repressings of the entire white album, however unrecognizable it may be.... If this guy was selling even a half second snippet of the white album they'd be on his ass. This is like, all 90 minutes of it. Times 100.

I like this and the whole concept and I think it's cool, I wish I could've seen the installation. I'm just failing to see where this is okay from a legal standpoint.

I think this is covered under fair use, but not 100% sure

800 seems like a pretty high number, I'm betting there's probably more like 500. Even that seems high but that seems to be the point where the cost usually breaks even and is no longer prohibitive, considering the deluxe nature of all the packaging, inserts, 2 LPs, etc.

For all we know there is only 100 keeping in with the 100x White Album theme. Maybe someone will ask?

The shit drone is probably referring to the doom metal and post rock stuff that is popular around these parts. I could be wrong though.

What does it matter, drone music of any kind is shit anyway. :P

Just busting your chops here, but that could be said about any genre of music.

I can dig what you mean...I am very loose with my standards though, so shit to some may be amazing to me.

How the hell did he get his hands on 800 first pressings, the more I listen, the more good sounds jump out

He made a neon sign. You can get anything if you get a neon sign made.

I actually like this version of the album and I am not a Beatles fan. It will be interesting to spin this.

I'm curious, What makes this art? I mean I guess anything is technically art and I'm all for creative expression, but isn't this the kind of stupid shit people make fun of artists for? 

I am no expert, but maybe it isn't "art" so much as it is a documentation of something with historical and personal significance or something. I don't think I will buy this, but I think it is a cool project.

I'm curious, What makes this art? I mean I guess anything is technically art and I'm all for creative expression, but isn't this the kind of stupid shit people make fun of artists for?

Everyone has a different definition. In my opinion, art is passionate creation, and I would say that this falls under that category. This guy seemed to have fun making this.