PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

again 200 dollars isnt an unfair price for this.

$200 is steep. It's just about the top of the threshold for what people would be willing to pay for this, which is probably why they priced it as such. I think a much more "fair" price for this would have been somewhere in the $125-$160 range.

$200 is steep. It's just about the top of the threshold for what people would be willing to pay for this, which is probably why they priced it as such. I think a much more "fair" price for this would have been somewhere in the $125-$160 range.

that would be great, but im comfortable with the price. mostly because for 200 dollars before this, you (maybe) could have bought 1 of their albums.

that would be great, but im comfortable with the price. mostly because for 200 dollars before this, you (maybe) could have bought 1 of their albums.

This justification makes sense from a buyer's standpoint, but that doesn't mean the band and/or label should be setting prices based on what people are getting for their records on eBay. I'm not saying $200 is TOO outrageous for this set, but it's definitely on the high side.

anyway, how about we get back to talking about how awesome this is going to be. really stoked on the fact blue is on blue vinyl. 

that is pretty nice.  I'm just excited about the release in general, a lot of has to do with nostalgia, but whatever. S/T was one of my favorite albums in high school, so I'm pretty pumped to get a brand new copy, and not have to worry about expensive ebay prices (not saying the box set is cheap, but it is what it is).

I don't see how it's unfair? The way the description reads it sounds like the albums (including S/T) will be released later. It's just the Red Star EP that is exclusive. They specifically state that the S/T in this box set will have the "Exclusive Cream Cover," to me the details scream "albums coming later."