PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Really excited. I've been lucky enough to get in touch with Kevin cadogan and arion Salazar and after I see them in Indy and get my original pressing signed by Stephan and brad I'm gonna send it to Kevin and he and arion are gonna sign it for me. Beyond happy right now just ecstatic!!

Hopefully they're nice enough to sign it after they see Stephan's signature on it...

Hopefully they're nice enough to sign it after they see Stephan's signature on it...

they are, ive already told them that im getting it signed on the 29th, theyre cool with it. they dont resent him hardcore anymore, at this point they're more sad than anything else that stephan tries so hard to forget about what they brought to the band (at least from what i ve heard from arions posts). kevin i think still might have resentment but he's still cool with it.

I bet they mean they have that many to sell via their website! Then they will distributed to the masses!!! Kinda ok if not since it was pricey for a single...so will be bummed if I see self titled in a store in 6 months for $25

Hoping that's the case because I really cannot afford to get them right now. And in any case if I do miss out on them, I still have the CDs in my car and they sound fine.

since 3eB probably will not be issuing any cancellations, im willing to sell mine to someone for cost. 215 ppd to US, 225 anywhere else. Just send me a message if anyone's interested.

Just dispute it through Paypal and/or your credit card company if you really want to cancel.

I opened a dispute on the 12th, and looks like I will be able to escalate it to a claim on the 17th if they dont respond.  Does anyone know if all of these claims will freeze their PP account?

Anytime somebody opens a dispute it automatically freezes the amount. That money just stays in limbo.

anyone get VIP tickets for a show? if so when did they contact you and tell you the details of where to meet, etc.

people who pay extra for these VIP things confuse me, probably only because i don't understand the whole celebrity worship thing. i already know that they're douchenozzles; no need to meet them in person to prove that.

Im pretty sure Stephen Jenkins only gets stopped in public like once a year at best. And its probably by some girl thats out buying the Dawsons Creek boxset or something. He then goes on to rip her off somehow and later gets sued.

Other than that hes a great guy and a great E-level celebrity.

I've met him twice in the past year and he was super nice both times.  I have heard nothing but bad things about him but he was a super cool guy.