PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Mine finally came today as well...and I had the shipping notice that said "NOT FOUND" so hold out...mine were shipped to WA they should be just coming into Canada now. 

May I ask how yours was shipped, Fedex or did it arrive via USPS -> Canada Post? Hoping the UK starts seeing these soon. Today would be nice!

Okay so I just got my shipping confirmation for the box-set (coming to the UK). More hilarity ...

309ivls.png

Delivered to Sweden 2012 haha. Love it.

I'm assuming they only posted this out today, which means the reply I got from them last week was a load of BS, it'll be here any day my left cheek.

Okay so I just got my shipping confirmation for the box-set (coming to the UK). More hilarity ...

309ivls.png

Delivered to Sweden 2012 haha. Love it.

I'm assuming they only posted this out today, which means the reply I got from them last week was a load of BS, it'll be here any day my left cheek.

this is so great hahahaha

I e-mailed the band because I've been purchasing records and asking the bands to sign them/personalize them to my daughter. Bands tend to do it, especially if it involves personalizing (not like I'm asking them to sign it so I can turn around and sell it; it will have my daughter's name on it). So far, Murder By Death, Margot, and Banquets have all written sweet notes to my daughter on their records. 

I mentioned it in another thread, but it's all a plan to give Sparrow a present that shows 18 years of thought when she goes off to college.

I contacted Third Eye Blind's store (which I assume is run by them), and the response was a simple "We cannot fulfill requests like that."

Just thought that was pretty funny.

I e-mailed the band because I've been purchasing records and asking the bands to sign them/personalize them to my daughter. Bands tend to do it, especially if it involves personalizing (not like I'm asking them to sign it so I can turn around and sell it; it will have my daughter's name on it). So far, Murder By Death, Margot, and Banquets have all written sweet notes to my daughter on their records. 

I mentioned it in another thread, but it's all a plan to give Sparrow a present that shows 18 years of thought when she goes off to college.

I contacted Third Eye Blind's store (which I assume is run by them), and the response was a simple "We cannot fulfill requests like that."

Just thought that was pretty funny.

Just write "#Jenkins" on the jacket along with a printout of this thread and she'll understand.

Finally had the funds available to pick up those three records. I went with the holiday bundle, only problem is they only had small left, and I'm a large. So until it comes Im gonna see if anyone here wants to buy that vinyl shirt in small, or trade for a large. If not, once it shows up im either putting the shirt on eBay, or was thinking of cutting it up to display it like a poster.

whoever the guy was earlier in this thread that said there was things different on out of the vein, he was so right. just got my table and im giving it a listen and the biggest thing that sticks out to me is on danger the harmonies are way earlier

THANK YOU.