Oldies.com HUGE clearance

About the backorder stuff: any LP's that you do not receive will not be back ordered. Because this was final stock clearance stuff it will be canceled and if you paid with paypal it'll be refunded. Sorry for the misinformation.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't think it would be cost efficient to fulfill it. haha.

so thanks to mark's help i have gotten to the bottom of what i will be receiving. i ordered 14 records spread between 2 orders placed the initial night this thread went up. i will be receiving 5 of them. the records i am receiving are:

Sky Full Of Holes (180GV) by Fountains Of Wayne (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: YEP 22471

...Like Clockwork Deluxe Edition (2-LPs - 180GV + 20 Page Book) by Queens Of The Stone Age (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: OLE 1104001

Tha Carter IV (2-LPs Color Vinyl) by Lil Wayne (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: UNI 16057011

It Had To Do With Love by Koufax (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: CN VAG3491

Feral Harmonic by Old Canes (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: SDL 101401

the items that i will not be receiving are:

Fallow by The Weakerthans (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: EPTH 869191

The Execution of All Things (180GV) by Rilo Kiley (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: SDL 100471

Celebration Rock (White Vinyl + 20 Page 12" x 12" Booklet) by Japandroids (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: PVL 2381

Beak (2-LP Blue Vinyl) by Beak> (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: INV 1001

Dead Again (3 180GV LPs / DVD / T-Shirt) by Type O Negative (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: SMH 991991

First Utterance (2-LPs - 180GV) by Comus (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: GET 5411

Live From Mars (4-LPs-180GV) by Ben Harper (Vinyl LP)
Item Number: VRN 100791

all and all it was still totally worth it, as i got 5 records for $50ppd. bummed on what im not getting, especially since a couple were not VC records at all, but thems the breaks. all praise to mark for being such a trooper during this. as i told him in my pm, if oldies.com was a baseball player, they would be on their way to hall of fame with a .357 batting average.

Aw darn... all throughout this process the records I had placed an order for were in stock without threat of being sold out.. now one of them was switched to "out of print" with no future availability ...?  It's a brand new release/record (HAIM's Days Are Gone), so I thought that was weird.

I'm going to assume at this point that when my first order eventually ships, there's no way the QOTSA album is in there. If anyone happened to actually get a copy of Lullabies To Paralyze to ship and doesn't want it anymore, I would happily pay you the price you paid for it + shipping.