PO: You Blew It! Keep Doing What You're Doing

serum7

I'd be willing to buy the coke bottle from you! I may be seeing them in February but I doubt they'll have either of those variants with them

If I decide to sell it I'll let you know first. If I can't get the splatter, the coke bottle is the next variant that looks the best to me so I'll just end up holding on to it.

This. I like this album but it has no growth. It sounds like b-sides from grow up dude that didn't make the cut because they just weren't as good.

it felt like that to me at first too.  but its definitely a more aggressive record.  and the songs are starting to get catchier as i listen to them more.  my favorite ybi! song is still the one with marc though.

Hasn't grabbed me yet either. Now, I finally got to listen to Past in Present and loved it. Not giving up here since it took a while for Grow Up to hook me as well.

I'm in the same boat. It's not bad just not catching me right now, although this did come out when the new AM!, TLA, and UNFUN did- 3 albums I was really looking forward to and are eating up most of my attention at the moment.