Warped Tour 2014

What's the run down on amity affliction and 68?

I'll try major league , hundredth, and citizen first

Amity Affliction is the last metalcore "Risecore-esque" band that I can stand to listen to. They're from Australia and I have always been a huge fan of their clean vocalist's voice. They're similar to WCAR, but I have no idea what WCAR sounds like after "To Plant a Seed."

I've known Koji for probably almost 13 years now cuz he's from my hometown. shared a studio space with him and Colormake for awhile.

dude is the real deal. makes great music and genuinely cares about people outside of himself. his live shows are great.

definitely check him out if you get the chance!

• 3 months later...

Bizump

Has anyone gone yet. I really wanna know about the comedians and acoustic sets.

Also change thread title.

Didnt catch any of the comedians, but they have their own tent like Acoustic Basement does.

For acoustic I did catch Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties and Buttons, and I've seen Brian Marquis there in past years who is playing again. Probably would have watched Moose Blood or Transit if I had the time, but was able to catch their electric sets which were awesome. If you have the time I definitely recommend checking it out

Didnt catch any of the comedians, but they have their own tent like Acoustic Basement does.

For acoustic I did catch Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties and Buttons, and I've seen Brian Marquis there in past years who is playing again. Probably would have watched Moose Blood or Transit if I had the time, but was able to catch their electric sets which were awesome. If you have the time I definitely recommend checking it out

Thanks for the advice

Warped hits Cleveland this Thursday — it'll be my 19th straight year attending. Here's who's on my must-watch list:

Beartooth

Candy Hearts

Lee Corey Oswald

PUP

Silverstein

This Wild Life

Transit

The Wonder Years

And here's who's on my "would probably check out if their set time fits in my schedule" list:

'68

Aaron West

Family Force 5

Have Mercy

Koji

Koo Koo Kanga Roo

Moose Blood

PVRIS

Who am I overlooking?

Warped hits Cleveland this Thursday — it'll be my 19th straight year attending. Here's who's on my must-watch list:

Beartooth

Candy Hearts

Lee Corey Oswald

PUP

Silverstein

This Wild Life

Transit

The Wonder Years

And here's who's on my "would probably check out if their set time fits in my schedule" list:

'68

Aaron West

Family Force 5

Have Mercy

Koji

Koo Koo Kanga Roo

Moose Blood

PVRIS

Who am I overlooking?

Severe lack of riff raff

Beartooth

Candy Hearts

Lee Corey Oswald

PUP

Silverstein

This Wild Life

Transit

The Wonder Years

'68

Aaron West

Family Force 5

Have Mercy

Koji

Koo Koo Kanga Roo

Moose Blood

PVRIS

Who am I overlooking?

great list.

I always enjoy Man Overboard, Handguns and Neck Deep sets

Also a personal favorite is MC Lars. Small crowd, but wicked fun

Highly recommend checking out Major League and Knuckle Puck if you have time.

• 8 months later...

http://vanswarpedtour.com/

Bands playing Chicago that I'm legitimatley excited to see are

Four year strong

Less than jake

New found glory

Reel big fish

State champs

Story so far

Every time I die

Knuckle puck

Masked intruder

Teenage bottlerockett

All besides masked intruder and teenage bottlerockett I've seen at warped before and only TBR I haven't seen live at all.

This will be my 14th year in a row going so I don't need to hear about how you are too old or how the lineup was better back in the day unless you went to 2002 or earlier which is like 3 of you.

My first Warped Tour was in 2000

I remember that the Bosstones,Millencolin and Green Day headlined. I recall seeing the Suicide Machines having an insane pit, and Flogging Molly played on a dirt side stage. My favorite memory from the show was watching a man get shot out of a canon when the Bosstones played.

Warped has not been relevant to me in about a decade now.

Four year strong

Less than jake

New found glory

Reel big fish

State champs

Story so far

Every time I die

Knuckle puck

Masked intruder

Teenage bottlerockett

All besides masked intruder and teenage bottlerockett I've seen at warped before and only TBR I haven't seen live at all.

This will be my 14th year in a row going so I don't need to hear about how you are too old or how the lineup was better back in the day unless you went to 2002 or earlier which is like 3 of you.

I'm right there with you. This will be my 15th year in a row and while there have been plenty of recent years where the lineup hasn't been that great, I still go and have fun.

I'm right there with you. This will be my 15th year in a row and while there have been plenty of recent years where the lineup hasn't been that great, I still go and have fun.

Tickets for AZ aren't up for sale anywhere I can find yet but I think I want to go this year. What did they cost last year so I can get a feel for how much I need to scrape together? Are the early bird tickets worth it?

Four year strong

Less than jake

New found glory

Reel big fish

State champs

Story so far

Every time I die

Knuckle puck

Masked intruder

Teenage bottlerockett

I saw Eminem get booed off the stage of warped tour in 1999.