Christmas Presents For Your Mom!

Satan

I got my mom authentic tour shirts from the years me and my brother were born last this year for her birthday and framed them for her. Boston 1987 and Van Halen 1984.

Boston was the big deal because we listened to them on the drive to school every morning. Every thing I get her from this point on will probably just be shit in comparison.

I got my mom authentic tour shirts from the years me and my brother were born last this year for her birthday and framed them for her. Boston 1987 and Van Halen 1984.

Boston was the big deal because we listened to them on the drive to school every morning. Every thing I get her from this point on will probably just be shit in comparison.

Dude that's awesome!!!

Last year I got my mom Matchbox Twenty tickets.  This year I got her the new Stephen King book that is apparently the sequel to The Shining & a gift card to Roadrunner Sports so she can do that Shoe Dog jawn.  She has back/feet problems so I'm hoping it helps her.

I don't know what to get my boyfriend's mom though. =\

I get my mom a sweater every year. And every year I think, man she must be tired of this. But then I also want to keep up tradition.

But I'm also doing a portrait of our late dog for my parents.

I usually do a candle from Yankee or Bath & Body, can usually catch a bogo sale, oh and bath bombs from Lush. My mom and sister love that stuff. This year we're doing something a little different for Christmas and picked names where we get one person a big present. I got my mom and I've been working on finding a bunch of old family pictures, and getting black and white prints made and framing them. Unfortunately, my mom and grandma's birthday are 3 days before Christmas, it makes it kind of difficult to find diverse gifts to make both events feel special and unique.

these are all things I've gotten my mom in the past. I'm good with mom gifts. but she is just the typical sweet old lady mom.

an old b&w photo of her and my dad blown up and framed

tart burner and tarts or candles

garden kneeler - to protect her mom knees while she gardens

3rd hand for sewing (it's a cool bird looking thing that you clamp on places and the beak opens up to hold fabric)

kindle/amazon gift card for ebooks

slippers - moms are always cold

blanket - moms are always cold

crossword puzzles and other mind games - moms like to keep their minds sharp

perfume and lotions - moms like to smell good

a book of recipes for canning - moms love to preserve stuff

any cool kitchen gadgets that make cooking/baking easier

try and think of things your mom likes to do. I know it can be hard, but overall she's just happy you're thinking of her.