OUT NOW: La Dispute - Rooms of the House

Does the download code come with the record? I thought I received a download of "Stay Happy There" in my email and I figured the same would be for the entire album. I'm away from school. The record is waiting for me at the post office there, and I just want this on my iPod.

Yeah, there is a card within the record. 

I know a couple days ago I spoke to a few people when i was looking for a blue variant. I spoke to a few people before making a deal so there's hope out there for you to find one for a fair price. I'd keep looking right now while it's still new and people who may not dig it as much are receiving their copies in the mail

I am seeing them tonight, is there any special merch on this tour?

Nope there isn't sadly. The records are just normal black. The merch overall didn't impress me, but say hey to Mansions! They are awesome and so nice. (Plus Doom Loop is fantastic)

Edit: I saw them opening night in Greensboro.

I've been spinning this a lot the last few days.  I really like it, but it's all mid-tempo and overall feels more mellow than their prior albums.  Their rowdier stuff is what drew me to this band.

Tempo levels don't really play a factor in my likeliness of this band. What makes this band great (for me) are the lyrics. This band shines through their lyrical twists and turns. That's why people are so invested in paying the extra money for the lyric book. This band can get away with any tempos as long as they can hook me with the storytelling.