Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

What I also like about this challenge is the fact I'm able to give out so many genuine likes to random people who just happen to have rad music. On the other hand...likes always coming from the same people no matter what you post. Just too stoked for records in general or "like for like" mentality (which is dumb). Anyway this is fun.

What I also like about this challenge is the fact I'm able to give out so many genuine likes to random people who just happen to have rad music. On the other hand...likes always coming from the same people no matter what you post. Just too stoked for records in general or "like for like" mentality (which is dumb). Anyway this is fun.

Exact opposite for me. It's reaffirmed that I have different taste in music than 95% of the people that post here. And I'm happy with that. Because I see the main page of the forum and can genuinely skip almost every thread

agreed. i've been having a great time scrolling through the hashtag and giving love for any records that i like.

Really? I never really looked at VC that way. Even today.

Explain your point of view. I'm curious.

I did mean to write elitists instead hahah :D No idea, why I wrote hipster...so yea, not gonna explain that one. But I always get a bit annoyed with this sorta "Oh oh, my music taste is so much unique their yours (or worse, my music taste is better than yours)" kinda attitude...

With that said. I love scrolling through this tag on instagram. It's funny to see what kinda records people post

I did mean to write elitists instead hahah :D No idea, why I wrote hipster...so yea, not gonna explain that one. But I always get a bit annoyed with this sorta "Oh oh, my music taste is so much unique their yours (or worse, my music taste is better than yours)" kinda attitude...

With that said. I love scrolling through this tag on instagram. It's funny to see what kinda records people post

haha you didn't write hipster.  he quoted you and changed it.

Haha no, I just edited my post xD It was a brain fart with the hipster thing....anyways, I'm slowly messing this topic up, so I shall keep quiet for now

what the fuck man.  don't you know your supposed to write edit and then explain what you edited.  fuckin noobs.  (too lazy to pick a smiley face out)