Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

We'll see if theres still enough interest to keep making a new every month but as now im at least going to make one for February, think we could have some fun w/ Valentines Day and whatnot.

One cool thing about future months is that as my collection grows this year, I'd know I'd be checking the hashtag to see where I could fit in my new records I bought since the project started.  Yeah, maybe I couldn't hang for all 365 but it'd be nice to hit it up every now and then as I am able to fit more albums into new topics.

Still tempted to walk to the record store and find something fun for today. Cannot bring myself to move. Much too cold. Brrrr.

i've thought the same thing but not for today's but I realized I have no "red" records though I guess I really don't know how I'd just go to the record store and grab a red record.  I think I'm just trying to have an excuse to buy more records.

Finally chose my 80's record for today and posted it.  I'm so addicted to this, I'm pre-shooting my next three day pictures because I'm going out of town but want to still be able to post on the appropriate day. 

My wife showed me a few of these post a pic-a-day things back in December that were mainly Christmas themed and I was like, "Ok, that's stupid.  I don't see the appeal..."

She has made a lot of fun of me in the past 8 days lol.

If this keeps going, I'd have to skip a few months each time since by the time January is done, almost my entire collection will be posted to instagram. I'd most definitely do it again in the summer or next fall after I buy some more stuff throughout the year.

You should buy more records.