Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

I agree man, and today is a tough one. Guilty pleasures… extremely subjective. 

I had a tough time picking mine so I chose one that my friends mostly ask "why do you have that?"...

I chose mine because my boyfriend gives me shit whenever I listen to it. I love it, but he makes me feel guilty about liking it so much; hence, why I chose it as my guilty pleasure. 

Going through the posts for today it seems a majority of people don't believe in guilty pleasures.

It's just a saying, everyone knows what it means. You don't actually have to feel guilty or ashamed by something you enjoy.

i try to keep the fact that i love skrillex on the DL.....just saying. 

edit: but no really cause whatever. I'm the same way i think its weird when people don't like to admit they like certain things. weird. 

Going through the posts for today it seems a majority of people don't believe in guilty pleasures.

I noticed that too. It's awesome.

I definitely don't feel guilty about mine, but it's a band that gets a lot of hate. and my boyfriend also gives me shit for listening to them, so naturally I play them as much as possible.

Oh man, Ian, I think you've created a monster.

for real i told myself that i was gonna look at all the pictures and follow a bunch of people, but there are just so goddamn many people posting.  i forgot that people outside of VC collect vinyl or it's just the lurkers that don't post.

either way this is real fun.

Oh man, Ian, I think you've created a monster.

seriously. i just posted mine, and then checked out the # to see what others were up to. wow.

got my brother on board for this, and i think one of his friends will be joining the fun as well.

well done, ian. yeezy taught you well.