Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

Really stoked to see how busy this got, next month is gonna be fun. Do you have ideas for the days yet? Maybe heaviest sounding record / lightest sounding record? Involving genres somehow (without excluding people)? Maybe most meaningful record and such?

I have a couple ideas so far, mainly Valentines and Ground Hog Day but im definitely open to suggestions.

seriously. i just posted mine, and then checked out the # to see what others were up to. wow.

got my brother on board for this, and i think one of his friends will be joining the fun as well.

well done, ian. yeezy taught you well.

thanks man, yeah im blown away by how many posts there are. I figured there would maybe like 30 people from here doing it and well thats been blown way out of the water. Theres a little over 1100 posts so im estimating theres probably between 300-400 people doing it.

Ian hooked it up though. You can like people's posts without following them by checking in on recordaday.com

I've been getting on the site once or twice a day and liking the pictures that I think best represented the category today.

thanks dude!

Noticed a lot of Katy Perry as a "guilty pleasure". Hmm.

hi, hello. I have 3 records in my collection that are for my gf and they are all katy perry, but truth be told I dig em. I wouldn't say I'm a fan but I do think she's the best of the female pop bunch.

So for me it truly is a guilty pleasure.

When I first decided I wanted to start collecting, I looked at and started deciding on a Crosley first. Until I did my research. and now, less than a year later, I know I have a shit table (not a Crosley to clarify), and I'm on my way to getting a better one real soon.

You have to start somewhere.

I love this so much! Today may be one of my favorite postings for #januaryrecordaday . I literally couldn't wait to wake up this morning and post. Ian, you are a genius and I'm glad this caught on like wildfire. So great seeing everyone participate. 

http://instagram.com/hippielauryn

avery you posting or what.  lets be friends girl.  i want to see pics of your little one...

she has been

hey Ian, with "artist that starts with D", what do you think of last name? like kevin Devine? debating on that one or dropkick murphys for tomorrow.

whatever suits your fancy, don't matter to me. if you sort by last name then go for it.