Post Your Record Storage Area

used to be:

[image]

Those shelves have got to have the worst smell ever when you first pull them out of the box. I had to build 4 of those things at work and my hands stunk for days. i must have washed them 15 times after i was done and it didnt phase the stink.

not sure if anyone pointed this out last page or anything... but... two record players?

Those shelves have got to have the worst smell ever when you first pull them out of the box. I had to build 4 of those things at work and my hands stunk for days. i must have washed them 15 times after i was done and it didnt phase the stink.

not sure if anyone pointed this out last page or anything... but... two record players?

yup, down here in America we make enough money to afford duplicates of the things Canadians can only buy one of.

i mix a little at parties and occasionally at bars but while I'm at home I mostly use the mixer as a pre-amp.

are expedits easy to take apart for moving as long as you dont use wood glue? or are you basically stuck moving the whole fucking thing?

You can't take anything from Ikea apart. At least it seems that way.

I swear everything I've ever bought from there was great until I had to move it, and then magically it all falls apart.

i just moved last week and im still unpacking so its kind of empty right now, but heres the expedit i bought last week

[image]

Hey, I was looking at the Ikea page and couldn't figure it out, so I was hoping you might be able to help me. What do you figure is the largest TV that unit can hold comfortably? I might be moving into a studio apartment shortly and i'm looking to scale down my current amount of furniture, so it may be time to purchase an Expedit.

Hey, I was looking at the Ikea page and couldn't figure it out, so I was hoping you might be able to help me. What do you figure is the largest TV that unit can hold comfortably? I might be moving into a studio apartment shortly and i'm looking to scale down my current amount of furniture, so it may be time to purchase an Expedit.

i think i remember reading the biggest is a 37"

mine in there is a 32"

• 2 weeks later...
I see you got the Iron Man figure doll thing (can't remember the name)...and some Palahniuk books there Dylan.

haha yeah, ive only unpacked the important stuff so far, as you can tell

mighty muggs and palahniuk are the way to go. I've got tons of mighty muggs and am currently on my fifth palahniuk book. good stuff.

• jhulud locked this topic