PO: Comeback Kid - Die Knowing

eshame

Am I the only one who thinks Broadcasting is their best album? There's gotta be one other person besides my wife...

I think Broadcasting is a great album, as well as Symptoms + Cures.  Wake The Dead was a really good album as well, but I feel like Scott's vocals were a bit limited.  Andrew has way more range and can do different styles, while still keeping the CBK sound.  Super stoked for this next album, glad I picked up a tan copy.

Hot Topic will have an exclusive color

Travis,

when will HT have this for order? what color is it? how many of them? and why oh why does HT charge me $40 to ship a single LP to Denmark? :'(

I have the biggest CBK record collection - I think - and I need this color.

www.deadformat.net/tradelist/afireinside86

Travis,

when will HT have this for order? what color is it? how many of them? and why oh why does HT charge me $40 to ship a single LP to Denmark? :'(

Very impressive!

I'm sure there are some nice souls out there who will help you.

Turn It Around and Wake The Dead are stone cold classics - the opening track on Broadcasting is fucking killer and the rest of that album is pretty good as is Cures.  The last two are pretty good hardcore albums but don't reach the highs of the band's first two albums.  I'm on my second listen of the new album (give me all your down votes!) and it's too early to say where it stands amongst the discography but it is pretty fucking heavy.  The song with Scott Wade is a killer.

Travis,

Traviiiiiiiiis.

Traviiiiiiiiiis!

You really need to relax. When Travis has the info, he will post it. Seeing as the LP comes out in April, does it matter if he posts info now as opposed to next week or two weeks from now? Instead of freaking out and acting the way you are, try getting friendly with as US customer that will help you out because regardless of whether you like it or not Hot Topic will charge $30-40 and complaining here won't help.