2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

So far the only thing I want is the Black Milk 12" single.

:)  hey thanks!

I'm not involved in OLD but there will be a gatefold 2LP + 7" release of Danny's debut mixtape Hot Soup for RSD. It might not appear on official lists though because they needed me to agree that web stores couldn't carry it for 3 months which I found unreasonable. 

Also have an official release of a slept on underground classic that NY hip hop fans (and Roc Marciano fans) will be fairly excited about. 

I am probably speaking to 3 people on this board with this post. 

That In Utero tribute probably has one of the two "missing" These Arms Are Snakes songs on it so I have to snag it. Hopefully now, that split with Minus The Bear will finally at least be unearthed digitally.

Was it confirmed anywhere that their contribution actually made it on the record?

That In Utero tribute probably has one of the two "missing" These Arms Are Snakes songs on it so I have to snag it. Hopefully now, that split with Minus The Bear will finally at least be unearthed digitally.

That would be cool. I'd be shocked if there wasn't one by Thou. Also hoping Pygmy Lush made a contribution.

:)  hey thanks!

I'm not involved in OLD but there will be a gatefold 2LP + 7" release of Danny's debut mixtape Hot Soup for RSD. It might not appear on official lists though because they needed me to agree that web stores couldn't carry it for 3 months which I found unreasonable. 

Also have an official release of a slept on underground classic that NY hip hop fans (and Roc Marciano fans) will be fairly excited about. 

I am probably speaking to 3 people on this board with this post. 

When do we get more details?!