2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

I love looking through these lists and not really wanting anything. Oh the money I won't spend.

Every time I look at this thread, I'm like "please please please please please please let there be nothing I want"

Anything that means I don't have to deal with a hundred mouthbreathers pushing and shoving is ok by me.

Black Crowes - Warpaint repressing?!  Out of all of the albums they could have gone with, they went with one that is still readily available for like 15 bucks?

Thought the exact same thing when I read that. What the hell? SYMM - Three Snakes continue to get delayed, but we get another pressing of a record that's currently sitting in every record store??

Black Crowes - Warpaint repressing?!  Out of all of the albums they could have gone with, they went with one that is still readily available for like 15 bucks?

Because the Crowes themselves own the rights to this, and they need the money.

The first four Crowes records (AKA "The Good Ones") belong to American, who seem to be taking their own sweet time.....

I don't know, i like all the albums they've put out themselves.  I like Warpaint and Before the frost.... Until the freeze.  What is crazy is their two shittiest albums go for a ridiculous amount of cash. 

I wonder if they have anything to do with the delay in their American albums being released because they still hate Rubin so much.  I guess it doesn't bother me too much because I have copies of them but I'd like to upgrade a couple and would love to listen to Three snakes without flipping and changing 7"s.