Good Charlotte- S/T & The Young and the Hopeless Vinyl Re-issue(s) Available 2/10 via ETR webstore

More than half of BOTH releases are gone as of now , for those interested 

Sorry for the store issues.... if you want one then keep trying and it should be better now, the traffic seems to be slowing down a bit

Wow, half gone already in under an hour?  Pretty impressive.

Its funny that everyone feels the need to justify their purchase of these records with the "nostalgia purchase" post. If you like the record then buy it, no shame in it. Who cares what some random people on a message board think of your musical tastes?

Its funny that everyone feels the need to justify their purchase of these records with the "nostalgia purchase" post. If you like the record then buy it, no shame in it. Who cares what some random people on a message board think of your musical tastes?

Words to live by.

You guys buy anything on Vinyl. Just wait a little bit and you will be able to grab this for like $10.

I'm with you on not being into these albums, but judging by the amount of people that like this I don't think that will ever happen. Pop kids who also like N'Sync liked this band...

TL:DR Vinyl bubble?

Agree.  I personaly l bought both and can't wait to spin them.  

Me? haha I didnt even do anything. HT is just carrying an exclusive color of each of these.

These GC pressings are all Ross/ETR.

Hot Topic is going to press 1000 copies of each album as well. 

There will always be people who believe Hot Topic actually presses records...

I think someone that buys a record (or anything that is over 5 dollars really) because of 'nostalgia' is more of an idiot than someone who likes G.C. If you buy it cause you still like the band then you will enjoy it and spin it a lot, if you are buying it cause of nostalgia, you'll listen to it once, it will sit on your shelf for two years and then you will unload it for half of what you paid for.

I think someone that buys a record (or anything that is over 5 dollars really) because of 'nostalgia' is more of an idiot than someone who likes G.C. If you buy it cause you still like the band then you will enjoy it and spin it a lot, if you are buying it cause of nostalgia, you'll listen to it once, it will sit on your shelf for two years and then you will unload it for half of what you paid for.

Very true, when I first got into collecting vinyl I only bought albums that were amazing, or albums that I liked every song off of.  I don't do it that way anymore.  In my opinion an album is meant to be listened to from start to finish and to me that is music.  Everything I buy I listen to over and over because I appreciate music that much.

There is nothing idiotic about buying something that will remind someone of a good time they once had.

Picked up the self titled cause it was pop punk gold in its day!

Since I didn't want to start a new thread asking for things to be repressed, this may be as good a place as any (there's relation, I swear).  Any chance of getting Midtown - Forget What You Know repressed?  Reason being is I remember Travis saying he never had any luck with getting Sony catalog stuff repressed (when he had the first 2 midtown records pressed).  Since these GC records are Epic (Sony) and Midtown is Columbia (Sony) it seems that door may be open now?