PO NOW: Frameworks - Loom (4/29/2014)

This should be good, but waiting for a stream before I jump on this. The UK store doesn't have this yet anyway.

they'll be getting it and will have package deals too. this is still new for us and well we finalized everything hours before we launched on our end so we just need to give them a bit more time. Should have this and donovan at the same time over there

how do you die cut O's? (without them looking bad / Being super vulnerable to damage)

I'm gonna go ahead and answer my own question with I guess it would work with the O's completely cut out and black circles printed on the inner portion.

Sorry, hahaha, thinking way to much about this.

Splatter's gone

Based on the time of your post that means I missed it by somewhere between 1-3 minutes. Oh well, I'm always down for translucent purple. 

Going to wait until after I pay some bills though, so hopefully since it's the least rare variant I'll be ok. I miss the "stock" bars from the old site :(

I'm doing the math now and I realized I could've saved a couple dollars if I had ordered the record and the shirt separately ($4.50 + $3 shipping vs. $9.50 shipping). Crazy how that works.

As expected, that new song is unbelievably good. AOTY, calling it right now.

The joys of priority mail. Unfortunately when an lp and a shirt ship together we can't send it any other way in the US. The package deal does include a poster and is less than the cost of the format + shirt. Thank for the support!