PO NOW: Frameworks - Loom (4/29/2014)

Got shipping confirmation for this and 3 other orders I combined with it. TSR is the best for doing that. Can't wait to get that package!

asked about combining mine with wild ones and d wolf. got my refund on the shipping today. reason x1239 topshelf is a cool label

that being said, I'm now stuck waiting on the delayed pressing of those d wolf ep's to get all of these and it's killin me!

asked about combining mine with wild ones and d wolf. got my refund on the shipping today. reason x1239 topshelf is a cool label

that being said, I'm now stuck waiting on the delayed pressing of those d wolf ep's to get all of these and it's killin me!

Pretty sure they got those all in now. My order has this, Wild Ones, DW and Nai Harvest.

I wonder how many different Topshelf releases I've accumulated over the years, not counting variants.  It's gotta be 30+.  I also wonder what my first order with Topshelf ever was.  I'm thinking probably Formlessness.

TL;DR: Topshelf will always be #1 in my heart.

I wonder how many different Topshelf releases I've accumulated over the years, not counting variants. It's gotta be 30+. I also wonder what my first order with Topshelf ever was. I'm thinking probably Formlessness.

TL;DR: Topshelf will always be #1 in my heart.

This made me curious so I semi counted how many TSR releases I have... Over 70. I have a problem.

I would have just moved by now if I had to deal with such high shipping haha

The second I'm done school and can find a legit job I'm outta here.  I have dual citizenship for Canada/US so it will be no trouble moving to the states.  I'm also hoping to do an exchange to the University of Washington at some point in my 4-5 year university experience.  Seattle is dope. 

So my dumb ass managed to accidentally delete the digital download e-mail. If it's not too much trouble, could anyone hook me up?

It's not actually the email that has the download, it's on their website. You can get the same link from your original order confirmation and the shipping confirmation. If you deleted those too then I'm sure topshelf can just send you the link if you email them.

It's not actually the email that has the download, it's on their website. You can get the same link from your original order confirmation and the shipping confirmation. If you deleted those too then I'm sure topshelf can just send you the link if you email them.

D'oh, I feel silly now haha. Thanks a ton dude!