HEY! We Don't Have That Where I Live.

Vortex for me is all about those heavenly sweet potato waffle fries and marshmallow sauce.

At 2 AM. Drunk. After a Braves game.

I was only there once. I would go back for sweet potato waffle fries with marshmallow sauce though. Not 2am after a Braves game, though, it would be hard (as a Phillies fan) to make it out of there if that was the case. haha

My town literally just got dairy queen, sonic, five guys and panda express. It was taco bell and the usual burger places for forever.

CA doesn't have some midwestern and east coast chains...but we have In N Out so we win.

apologies if this is a repeat sentiment but I didn't read through every page :P

we also don't have drive through daiquiris or EverClear alcohol (much to my teenage self's chagrin, at least at the time)

Athens has the Grill, and I wish that we had fries with feta up here at a place like that.

For Atlanta - Vortex has awesome novelty burgers.

They just opened a Grindhouse in Athens a few months ago. Waiting for a table at the Grill is ridiculous.

Vortex for me is all about those heavenly sweet potato waffle fries and marshmallow sauce.

At 2 AM. Drunk. After a Braves game.

Vortex for me is a tourist attraction. Way too small. Way too long of a wait.

I was only there once. I would go back for sweet potato waffle fries with marshmallow sauce though. Not 2am after a Braves game, though, it would be hard (as a Phillies fan) to make it out of there if that was the case. haha

I'm a Phillies fan also. I don't think people really go to the Vortex after Braves games. They wouldn't get seated until 5 AM

They just opened a Grindhouse in Athens a few months ago. Waiting for a table at the Grill is ridiculous.

I'm a Phillies fan also. I don't think people really go to the Vortex after Braves games. They wouldn't get seated until 5 AM

I was at the Grill once and got seated almost immediately, but I am going to guess that that's because it was an afternoon and it was during the summer when most UGA kids were probably back home. And props on being a Phillies fan!

My town literally just got dairy queen, sonic, five guys and panda express. It was taco bell and the usual burger places for forever.

CA doesn't have some midwestern and east coast chains...but we have In N Out so we win.

apologies if this is a repeat sentiment but I didn't read through every page :P

we also don't have drive through daiquiris or EverClear alcohol (much to my teenage self's chagrin, at least at the time)

I spent a summer in AZ once and got addicted to In-N-Out. I don't understand why they haven't expanded east. Five Guys just doesn't fill that void.

We recently got Sonics around here too. Horribly overhyped. Only the limeades make it worth going.