The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

amazed to not see any on eBay yet

It's a pop punk record from one of the biggest bands in pop punk right now.  Give it time.  Lots of douchebags.  And I'm not taking a hit on kids who listen to TWY, because I do enjoy a lot of their stuff, but I'm sure they have a lot of loser "fans" who will definitely be flipping these.

I'd really like to imagine that these all wound up in the hands of fans who wanted them, and that is why there haven't been any on eBay. After seeing some posts here though (like the one about the guy in Chicago who picked up 3 because the guy in front of him got 3) I am aware that that might not be the case, though.

Should've written people's names in each of them like the IIOI 52 Weeks tour copies.

Remember the Title Fight ordeal when they did this for the record release variant lol

The sweet stories and the $25k bidding lol

All he did was like erase the pen markings from the glossy sleeve didn't he? lol

Pop up shop was super cool. Not sure if I'm keeping the sweatshirt I bought yet, as it was kind of expensive and I'm going through a bout of buyers remorse. Also it's ridiculous cause the Large hoodie fits like a mix between a small and a medium, so I had to buy a XXL. Which will severely hurt my ability to resell if i decide i don't want it. But oh well it looks really cool. If anyone you know usually wears L hoodies and wants one of the exclusive hoodies let me know.

I got mine from Interpunk today (also got the free poster). MIne looks orange (I heard they would probably have the red variant). If it is suppose to be red the only hint of red I see is if hold it up to a light I can see just a couple small red streaks in the orange. Those aren't visible unless it's held up to a light though.