The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

I would never give out my phone number that publicly, but that's just me

not the only poor thing going for the guy with a thrice song as a username and a generic avatar who only joined the community to buy exclusive merch off us in thread where 2 of his 4 posts landed and still didn't take the time to read 5 posts above him where someone's offering to sell the exact item he came in here looking for and also posted in a WTB thread the following: "Anyone selling a 1st pressing of the upsides? Or actually any pressing of sunribia"

not the only poor thing going for the guy with a thrice song as a username and a generic avatar who only joined the community to buy exclusive merch off us in thread where 2 of his 4 posts landed and still didn't take the time to read 5 posts above him where someone's offering to sell the exact item he came in here looking for and also posted in a WTB thread the following: "Anyone selling a 1st pressing of the upsides? Or actually any pressing of sunribia"

cut him a break, I think he's from the San Fernando Valley. 

Haha I'm real sorry though didn't mean to jack anyone's thread, but if someone would be kind enough to get me something from the pop up shop that'd be sick. I have plenty in PayPal. Call me gay for wanting exclusive merch haha I don't care.

Are homosexuals the only people who want "exclusive merch"? If so, we must all be "gay" around here.

You're an idiot. Grow up

Hey all.

Does anyone have a list of all the avaliable variants as of now. Including record release?
I wasn't able to pick the one up in chicago and I saw people walking out with handfuls.
Saw the last one go as I walked up to merch.
Picked up a standard vinyl however. It is orange isn't it?
And my merchnow order says I have purchased a red one, too.
So I'm just a little confused on what I actually have coming to me right now. Ha.
If anyone picked up a Chicago variant, I definitely want one and will pay!

Only interested in the other cities if the oppurtunity arises.

Thankfully Bottom Lounge had 21+ re-entry so the vinyl I did buy didnt get damaged.

Haha I'm real sorry though didn't mean to jack anyone's thread, but if someone would be kind enough to get me something from the pop up shop that'd be sick. I have plenty in PayPal. Call me gay for wanting exclusive merch haha I don't care.

Keep digging yourself into a bigger hole. Nobody appreciates your immaturity. I agree with Brock. Grow up.

Can someone educate me on how to post "correctly"?

Because I'm obviously I'm doing something wrong. I'm posting very similar things to what other people are posting and those people aren't getting criticized. And I'm not trying to be immature, I am just new to this website so just cut me a little slack please.

Hey all.

Does anyone have a list of all the avaliable variants as of now. Including record release?

I wasn't able to pick the one up in chicago and I saw people walking out with handfuls.

Saw the last one go as I walked up to merch.

Picked up a standard vinyl however. It is orange isn't it?

And my merchnow order says I have purchased a red one, too.

So I'm just a little confused on what I actually have coming to me right now. Ha.

If anyone picked up a Chicago variant, I definitely want one and will pay!

Only interested in the other cities if the oppurtunity arises.

Thankfully Bottom Lounge had 21+ re-entry so the vinyl I did buy didnt get damaged.

Pretty sure it's as follows:

Red Translucent /3000

Dark Blue /700

Grey /600

Opaque Orange /300

Pop-Up Shop Slip (Red) /50

Philly Release Slip (Red) /50

NYC Release Slip (Red) /50

Chicago Release Slip (Red) /50

Anaheim Release Slip (Red) /50

9 "variants" on a first pressing. I feel terrible for TWY collectors.