The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

Hey all.

Does anyone have a list of all the avaliable variants as of now. Including record release?

I wasn't able to pick the one up in chicago and I saw people walking out with handfuls.

Saw the last one go as I walked up to merch.

Picked up a standard vinyl however. It is orange isn't it?

And my merchnow order says I have purchased a red one, too.

So I'm just a little confused on what I actually have coming to me right now. Ha.

If anyone picked up a Chicago variant, I definitely want one and will pay!

Only interested in the other cities if the oppurtunity arises.

Thankfully Bottom Lounge had 21+ re-entry so the vinyl I did buy didnt get damaged.

I was so happy The Bottom Lounge let me back out to my car to put it away. It is honestly one of my favorite venues. Perks to feeling super old with all the under 21's screaming during sound check. LOL!

Can you show me where it says(said) that? I'm just curious. When I go to the Hopeless Store and add a bundle in the cart, it says estimated shipping date is 5/7/2013.

"Note: Your order is estimated to ship around 5/7/2013 due to a preordered item."

It was a banner on the image in the store.  I think the email I got also says 5/7.

I personally think that the record release slips should all be recognized as part of the collection. If I was collecting TWY, that's how Id do it.

If I had the extra money...I probably would, and maybe someday I will...but right now I am counting all record release show copies as one variant because the only thing on them that is any different is the name of the city...

with that being said, your NFG collection is incredible...when are we going to see pictures

If I had the extra money...I probably would, and maybe someday I will...but right now I am counting all record release show copies as one variant because the only thing on them that is any different is the name of the city...

with that being said, your NFG collection is incredible...when are we going to see pictures

Definitely. Pics when I get that Mania Clear /100 ;)

Maybe I'm thinking outside of box but instead of people on here flipping the lp why don't those people just get kicked off the site for it. Sell things for what you paid or alittle more other than that. Stop all the 100 dollar lp bullshit that has floated around this site after all whats the point of the site if you have to pay 10x as much for the lp makes collecting hard for normal poor people not kids spending their parents money on wonder years and title fight lps

Maybe I'm thinking outside of box but instead of people on here flipping the lp why don't those people just get kicked off the site for it. Sell things for what you paid or alittle more other than that. Stop all the 100 dollar lp bullshit that has floated around this site after all whats the point of the site if you have to pay 10x as much for the lp makes collecting hard for normal poor people not kids spending their parents money on wonder years and title fight lps

I do agree with banning known flippers.

That's fine. I was more so aiming towards the people buying multiples from the shows. I just want a variant cover ahah

I figured, haha I was talking to josh about that issue on wednesday and he said that they were limiting to 1per person at the release show. He was fairly confident that was the case at every date except philly. Who knows though

I figured, haha I was talking to josh about that issue on wednesday and he said that they were limiting to 1per person at the release show. He was fairly confident that was the case at every date except philly. Who knows though

I guess that'll be the one I'll go after. If the others were limit one it's gonna be harder to get someone to sell it haha.

Can someone educate me on how to post "correctly"?

Because I'm obviously I'm doing something wrong. I'm posting very similar things to what other people are posting and those people aren't getting criticized. And I'm not trying to be immature, I am just new to this website so just cut me a little slack please.

I think everyone appreciates someone who takes the time to get an avatar, for one. Just signifies that you're putting an effort into being here, not just creating an account to get some exclusive merch, then never show up again. People are really into helping out other contributors not just members.

P.S. the Hot Topic variant is at West Coast stores.

I was able to pick one up. They are listed at $13.99. It's a gray marble (kind of looks like slate, matches very well with the gray soldier on the front of the record). They had two, so I picked both up. After tax, it was a little over 15. I'll offer the other copy for 20 ppd to whoever wants it (not making any money on it). 

P.S. the Hot Topic variant is at West Coast stores.

I was able to pick one up. They are listed at $13.99. It's a gray marble (kind of looks like slate, matches very well with the gray soldier on the front of the record). They had two, so I picked both up. After tax, it was a little over 15. I'll offer the other copy for 20 ppd to whoever wants it (not making any money on it).

I'll buy it!