The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

modern vinyl posted such a stupid review about TGG. they gave it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars despite only giving it an above average review (2 1/2 stars for sound quality). i called them out saying not only did the math not add up, but how could you possibly give a record 4 1/2 stars when the sound quality is fucking terrible? probably because the people who read and run that website frame and hang their records instead of listen to them. god damn it. and then they didn't approve my comment on the review, which is another issue entirely.

I still need to pick a up decent sounding blue variant. I figure, my grey copy sounds pretty solid till the end so I can just listen to that one. Gotta wait till my other two come and see how they sound.

I'm hoping that one of the five copies I'm getting comes out sounding alright...I'm still waiting on all of them...haha

I'm pretty sure the red is sold out on the site.

wait... seriously? i mean... wow. cool, i guess. but wow. i can only imagine this happened long before i declined to notice.

well, in all honesty, i haven't seen hopeless do many represses, and when it does, they haven't been too timely, either. if pure noise put this out we would've had a repress by the end of may. so if i want to be serious about this i don't foresee a repress too soon.

wait... seriously? i mean... wow. cool, i guess. but wow. i can only imagine this happened long before i declined to notice.

well, in all honesty, i haven't seen hopeless do many represses, and when it does, they haven't been too timely, either. if pure noise put this out we would've had a repress by the end of may. so if i want to be serious about this i don't foresee a repress too soon.

Yup. Nothing but 7"s left on the Hopeless merchnow. Amazon is there but for 24 bucks. SRC is backordered. BestBuy says there are some. But the source is out.