The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

same thing happened to me. I got a feeling it happened to anyone who pre-ordered super fast cause they saw the 7" and then realised it was so much cheaper to just buy the album. 

yep. i couldn't justify the price and figured i'd settle for the grey variant and buy the 7" on ebay or some shit. but now...

I hadn't gotten my bundle. In my rush to order I had grabbed a red or orange or whatever the other variant was that day. THey told me that they couldn't ship mine until June 10th due to the orange vinyl. Odd, right? I think so anyway. I canceled the orange vinyl and my bundle with the blue shipped out today. This record still hasn't hit me as a step up from Suburbia but it's pretty good nonetheless. 

My Banquet order got cancelled this morning because my bank declined the payment. I'm frustrated because I put in the order a almost two weeks ago. They always do it with Banquet orders. And now the orange variant is sold out. I emailed Banquet, hoping that this can be sorted out.

That always happens to me, even when I warn the bank about the overseas transaction before hand. Really wish they took PayPal payments.

My Banquet order got cancelled this morning because my bank declined the payment. I'm frustrated because I put in the order a almost two weeks ago. They always do it with Banquet orders. And now the orange variant is sold out. I emailed Banquet, hoping that this can be sorted out.

That always happens to me, even when I warn the bank about the overseas transaction before hand. Really wish they took PayPal payments.

https://www.capitalone.com/