PO: Dikembe - Mediumship

I will trade either Dikembe starburst for the Cayetana one. PM if interested!

Ugh, I feel so bad you didn't get that. Really wish I could help you out, but the Cayetana album is so good (selling my tour press when that comes in if anyone wants!!!) and I already have plenty of copies of this.

there will probably be some of each starburst going up online soon. usually happens with TE. keep your eye out on here, i think notifications should work too but i'm not sure.

that would be awesome. Streaming this right now with a few delicate songs in so far, so a belated starburst order might be an option for me.

Here's the update!

https://www.facebook.com/tinyengines/posts/10152552311979726?utm_content=buffer088d9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Basically what happened is that Hotelier, Dikembe and Somos re-presses were late, Mediumship was early and Frontier(s) was right on time.  Now there's a giant log jam of mail order at Tiny Engines HQ.  We'll get through it as quickly as possible though!  If you have something that needs to be changed or you ordered any of the previously mentioned records separately and want to combine those orders, let us know.

And the moral to this story?  Manufacturing turnaround times are virtually impossible to predict these days.  Blame it on the increasing demand for vinyl (good) caused by bullshit that should never be pressed on wax in the first place (bad).  Jurassic Park Soundtrack ... I'm looking at you.