I'm just gonna say it, I was disappointed by Guardians 2.  I felt like they were trying to mash too much in + the logic and dialogue were crazy cheesy.  Also for me Pratt came off super sloppy.  Probably give it 3/5 cuz I still liked parts but most of the time I just wished I was watching Vol 1 again.

42 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

I'm just gonna say it, I was disappointed by Guardians 2.  I felt like they were trying to mash too much in + the logic and dialogue were crazy cheesy.  Also for me Pratt came off super sloppy.  Probably give it 3/5 cuz I still liked parts but most of the time I just wished I was watching Vol 1 again.

Kind of how I felt about it. The movie was entertaining as hell but the 'daddy issues'/'we're a family' trope made for a boring story to me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

No one's watched Defenders?

I'm a little more than halfway through.  It's alright I guess.  Goddamnit do I hate Iron Fist though.  He's the worst.

It peaks at about "pretty alright" in my opinion. Glad it was at least the shortest season so far, but really the story told here should have been move length and not mini series length.

I enjoyed the hell out of Defenders, honestly. It really makes me excited for new seasons of Daredevil and Jessica Jones. 

And after seeing this, I am very excited for Luke Cage, season 2.

DO NOT SPOIL YOURSELF. ONLY LOOK IF YOU HAVE FINISHED DEFENDERS. 

Spoiler

fHzrJ54.jpg

Edited by THE_James_Champ

didnt mind the defenders, it being only 8 episodes was probably the best part about it.  I think Danny Rand will start to not be such a shitty character now, and I am really interested to see what happens in DD3. 

finally watched guardians of the galaxy 2, and man, that was a pretty big fall off from the first... but im assuming that its all just a buildup for infinity wars, right?  Like, rather than doing the character development movie as the first movie (ie. getting the backstory of who his dad is, etc.), doing it in the second really seems to tie in to them returning to Earth, right?

Havent watched Spiderman, but im pumped.  Hope it comes on Fios soon so I can rent it.

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Spiderman was amazing.

Thor was also pretty great!  Seemed like a couple holes leading into infinity wars like...

Hide contents

ass guard blows up without showing what happened to the tessaract? Wut

I'm inclined to believe you know who has it, which explains the post credit scene. 

22 minutes ago, jonnystorm777 said:

Who is ready for the Punisher???? I am 

It's already being called the best Marvel TV Show.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2017/11/13/the-punisher-review/

I'm also very excited and ready for Runaways. Three episodes drop on 11/21, and then will follow weekly. 

• 2 weeks later...