Victory Records vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic (updated 11/4)

As shitty as victory is a label, their prices for vinyl are still legit as fuck amidst a lot of other labels and distros raising their prices because of the vinyl "boom," and the fact that there's almost always a coupon code running is awesome as well. I picked up the new Wretched LP and a t-shirt (bundle) for about $23 shipped. Not bad at all.

Placed an order for the following. 

Hawthorne Heights - If Only You Were Lonely (BOY) Vinyl (Blue Putty)

1 $11.88

Silverstein - Discovering The Waterfront Vinyl (Dark Blue)

1 $11.88 

Silverstein - When Broken Is Easily Fixed Vinyl (Orange)

1 $11.88 

Straylight Run - (self-titled) Vinyl (Grey Putty)

1 $11.88

Prices are reflecting the discount code. Very stoked on all of these! 

Got my When Broken Is Easily Fixed black smoke this morning. Warped unfortunately! JUST playable - makes the woop woop sound. SQ is def better than I was expecting. Anyone else compared Discovering the Waterfront quality wise? My original copy sounds pretty rubbish. Would re-buy if better SQ.

Wish there was a BOY / GIRL artwork for HH. Only see the BOY artwork.

I was wondering about that too. I grabbed a copy on blue. Don't really care about the pressing numbers, I'm just stoked to have this.

Have every intention of having a drunken singalong night with this album when it arrives. May even listen to some "Silence in Black & White" as well. HH was one of the bands that my wife and I used to talk about/listen to together back in high school. so there's a lot of nostalgic feelings associated with them. I still remember silverstein's "discovering the waterfront" leaked months before release date, and I felt so cool being able to give her a burned copy of that album so early. she lived right around the corner from me, so I walked it over. it's still one of her favorites. #victoryrecordfeels

As shitty as victory is a label, their prices for vinyl are still legit as fuck amidst a lot of other labels and distros raising their prices because of the vinyl "boom," and the fact that there's almost always a coupon code running is awesome as well. I picked up the new Wretched LP and a t-shirt (bundle) for about $23 shipped. Not bad at all.

They're selling cassettes now for $11 hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else have issues trying to order from Victory during their Labor Day 25% off sale?  I tried to place an order last night before the sale ended...it told me the order qualified, but then it said the discount code had expired at 11:59 PM on Sept 1st....only it was only about 10:00 PM EST at that point.  I sent them an email about it but haven't heard anything; was just curious if any of you guys encountered this too??

Holy shit, I'm glad I bought the bulk of these reissues on the Victory website.

Don't get me wrong, I hate "modern day" Victory as much as the next guy - but I walked into Hot Topic the other day and "When Broken is Easily Fixed" was priced at $20.50 BEFORE taxes. I got each Silverstein reissue at $11.88 via Victory's site with free shipping. That's almost 50% off HT's price.