ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

why do people think that every song they ever listened to or have a memory of need to be on vinyl? who gives a fuck about the sonic clarity of the "salute your shorts" theme? that's literally what mp3s are for; to keep on your massive hard drive for the one time in a few decades where you want to remember how that song goes to settle a bet. (or you know, youtube).

Holy shit I was joking about killer tofu. Haha.

why do people think that every song they ever listened to or have a memory of need to be on vinyl? who gives a fuck about the sonic clarity of the "salute your shorts" theme? that's literally what mp3s are for; to keep on your massive hard drive for the one time in a few decades where you want to remember how that song goes to settle a bet. (or you know, youtube). 

THE HOBBY!

Preview he posted that clearly shows Rocko

B_sirczUgAAGd-N.jpg

Edit: theres also a picture on IG that shows the back with all the songs. 41 songs on the lp...

Pretty sure it's the exact same tracklist of some Nickelodeon compilation album I got from a cereal box or something as a kid.

Edit: it's fucking this. The Rocko picture matches.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Best-Nickelodeon-Nicktoons-Various/dp/tracks/B0000063EK/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

If I would've known as a child, that one day I could own a vinyl record of people covering this, I'd know that everything would be OK.

Pretty sure it's the exact same tracklist of some Nickelodeon compilation album I got from a cereal box or something as a kid.

Edit: it's fucking this. The Rocko picture matches.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Best-Nickelodeon-Nicktoons-Various/dp/tracks/B0000063EK/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

If I would've known as a child, that one day I could own a vinyl record of people covering this, I'd know that everything would be OK.

Amazing

10995129_343222272543854_774042472_n.jpg

While the promo images with details are being finalized, here are some less cryptic reposts from last night. Everything in detail will be announced later today and on sale TOMORROW around 12 Noon Est #Enjoythetoons #enjoytheriderecords #dougfunny #thebeets #killertofu #redandstimpy #rockosmodernlife #therugrats #reptar #nicktoons #nickelodeon And for those wondering #ETR will still be as functional as ever with many surprise releases in the works, this is just a fun little side project that has been in the works for quite awhile

10995129_343222272543854_774042472_n.jpg

While the promo images with details are being finalized, here are some less cryptic reposts from last night. Everything in detail will be announced later today and on sale TOMORROW around 12 Noon Est #Enjoythetoons #enjoytheriderecords #dougfunny #thebeets #killertofu #redandstimpy #rockosmodernlife #therugrats #reptar #nicktoons #nickelodeon And for those wondering #ETR will still be as functional as ever with many surprise releases in the works, this is just a fun little side project that has been in the works for quite awhile

Dear god. I thought vinyl hit its low point with the Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack, but this takes it to a much lower point. To think that other records had to wait for this to be pressed

if this is in fact the actual recordings and not covers, its gonna sound like shit. if he's not gonna put out the money to source a band playing music on vinyl properly, he's sure as hell not gonna do it for an animation studio playing music from 15+ years ago

While this is true, if I were going to buy an item like this, I'd be much more likely to pick it up with the original songs as they were on the shows than Ross and his friends creating terrible versions of the songs.

I think he just saw Hot Topic making a killing on those Disney picture discs and wanted to jump on the band wagon.