ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Pretty sure it's the exact same tracklist of some Nickelodeon compilation album I got from a cereal box or something as a kid.

Edit: it's fucking this. The Rocko picture matches.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Best-Nickelodeon-Nicktoons-Various/dp/tracks/B0000063EK/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

If I would've known as a child, that one day I could own a vinyl record of people covering this, I'd know that everything would be OK.

3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

Also, I kind of hope he didn't get rights to any of this and gets sued.

I couldn't get through 10 seconds of the rerecording of more allowance and I cringed so hard... Why did they take the liberty of doing it themselves fuck

Same. It confuses me since at least for The Beets stuff, there are full length versions of those songs actually done by "The Beets".

This is one of the many grievances against this release, but if this is supposed to be from Skeeter's shirt - 

10994977_800140266744761_761490413_n.jpg

Then why is it wrong:

tumblr_mwdrp1cWkR1r2x63jo1_500.gif

Does he seriously need a goof on every release he puts out?

There will be 10 wrong ones that will appear on ebay for 'friends' and a note saying do not talk about them ever to anyone.

I'm still convinced there are a ton of nostalgia-obsessed mouth breathers who will buy this... I can't even imagine downloading the MP3s and listening to them on computer speakers let alone spending $30 on this record and taking the time to put it on my turntable. Ridiculous.

I am fully prepared to be annihilated here, but I'm probably buying every variant of that Doug 7" haha. Always been my favorite cartoon, for whatever reason, & I just finished up watching all 4 seasons over the past month or so haha.

I checked out those snippets on cdbaby, & other than the Patty song, I thought they sounded pretty decent.

Even if I play them once & never again, & even though the lightning bolt is flipped, I still want it.

So yes, I'm part of the problem, & not ashamed to admit it (ok, slightly ashamed).

I am fully prepared to be annihilated here, but I'm probably buying every variant of that Doug 7" haha. Always been my favorite cartoon, for whatever reason, & I just finished up watching all 4 seasons over the past month or so haha.

I checked out those snippets on cdbaby, & other than the Patty song, I thought they sounded pretty decent.

Even if I play them once & never again, & even though the lightning bolt is flipped, I still want it.

So yes, I'm part of the problem, & not ashamed to admit it (ok, slightly ashamed)

Wasting your money and supporting liars? Your call dude.