ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

I am fully prepared to be annihilated here, but I'm probably buying every variant of that Doug 7" haha. Always been my favorite cartoon, for whatever reason, & I just finished up watching all 4 seasons over the past month or so haha.

I checked out those snippets on cdbaby, & other than the Patty song, I thought they sounded pretty decent.

Even if I play them once & never again, & even though the lightning bolt is flipped, I still want it.

So yes, I'm part of the problem, & not ashamed to admit it (ok, slightly ashamed).

I'm still convinced there are a ton of nostalgia-obsessed mouth breathers who will buy this... I can't even imagine downloading the MP3s and listening to them on computer speakers let alone spending $30 on this record and taking the time to put it on my turntable. Ridiculous.

This is something i MIGHT buy for a dollar at the fucking thrift store on CD, listen to once and then forget about forever. This is hands down the most ridiculous vinyl release I've seen yet. And I grew up loving these shows too. I can't fathom people actually spending money on this, and yet some people will. I'm almost 100% positive that if you gave me these records for free, I would never listen to them. 

There was a time I would have bought these for "nostalgia's sake" but collecting is freakin expensive and there is no way in hell I'm paying for some stupid crap like this now. This is the most pointless vinyl pressing I've seen to date and I would rather by the Nacho Libre soundtrack than this dump. Parkinglot hit it on the nail when he said Ross has the worst musical tastes..

There was a time I would have bought these for "nostalgia's sake" but collecting is freakin expensive and there is no way in hell I'm paying for some stupid crap like this now. This is the most pointless vinyl pressing I've seen to date and I would rather by the Nacho Libre soundtrack than this dump. Parkinglot hit it on the nail when he said Ross has the worst musical tastes..

HRVRD though...

I am fully prepared to be annihilated here, but I'm probably buying every variant of that Doug 7" haha. Always been my favorite cartoon, for whatever reason, & I just finished up watching all 4 seasons over the past month or so haha.

I checked out those snippets on cdbaby, & other than the Patty song, I thought they sounded pretty decent.

Even if I play them once & never again, & even though the lightning bolt is flipped, I still want it.

So yes, I'm part of the problem, & not ashamed to admit it (ok, slightly ashamed).

That's like saying you like barbies so much, if someone was selling a knock-off barbie that sort of resembled it that was also used to give a dog an enema, you would buy it.

I'm still convinced there are a ton of nostalgia-obsessed mouth breathers who will buy this... I can't even imagine downloading the MP3s and listening to them on computer speakers let alone spending $30 on this record and taking the time to put it on my turntable. Ridiculous.

Just look at the  the instagram comments

I can't respond to everyone, but I'll just say I have no argument. Maybe I'll wise up by the morning & decide against it. I think I just got so initially caught up in the thought of owning something Doug related on vinyl I wasn't thinking clearly haha.

I guess I'll just have to hope for an absurd price tag to really cut me off.