Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

I'm just gonna post it everyday from now on...will someone anyone who is going to an Underoath show just grab me a copy of the tour vinyl pretty please I will be forever grateful! Grab a couple extra if you can it seems like there are alot of us that have no shows around us and just have no way of getting this I guarentee you will not be stuck with them. So thank you in advance if I ever do get lucky enough that someone can get me one of these records. Peace Out!

I'm just gonna post it everyday from now on...will someone anyone who is going to an Underoath show just grab me a copy of the tour vinyl pretty please I will be forever grateful! Grab a couple extra if you can it seems like there are alot of us that have no shows around us and just have no way of getting this I guarentee you will not be stuck with them. So thank you in advance if I ever do get lucky enough that someone can get me one of these records. Peace Out!

i am going to the show tomorrow night as well as sunday, i will try to grab a few copies at each show. if  i am successful i will posted here and FCFS. 

i am going to the show tomorrow night as well as sunday, i will try to grab a few copies at each show. if  i am successful i will posted here and FCFS. 

That would be so epic man you have no idea!!! I guess everyones saying you gotta show up early and grab them because they've been selling out super fast someone said they saw a guy buying 10 copies. This is your biggest mission ever Mr. Bond, if you don't succeed you will self destruct.  Haha so if you do get a few copies I'd suggest  Private Messaging us in order starting with me and then anyone who asked after you responded to my post to let us know depending on how many copies you can get if you can even get them that is I'm not trying to get my hopes up but I think you can do it man!. But yeah If you post in the board that you have copies you will be harrassed like crazy for them lol. You're a ROCKSTAR man for stepping up to try and help I really appreciate it!

I was only able to get one extra tonight. I got there super late due to laggy friends. They said they have about 200 copies but not sure if he meant left or per show. I will try to get more at the Los Angeles show on Sunday planning in getting there before doors open.

On a side note they fucking killed it!!

I was only able to get one extra tonight. I got there super late due to laggy friends. They said they have about 200 copies but not sure if he meant left or per show. I will try to get more at the Los Angeles show on Sunday planning in getting there before doors open.

On a side note they fucking killed it!!

I shot you a PM. I might want it if you are selling it still

was at the LA show last night & saw this guy with at least 5 vinyl of the tour variant. i was like "this must be a VC guy" ahah

i saw the same guy, probably the reason why there was only one left when i went to grab a few for the board. my friend really wanted it so i let him buy it. hopefully that guy with a grip is not flipping at ridiculous prices. 

Sorry everyone I was unable to get you guys a copy. Hopefully someone else on this board can try and get you one!! 

i saw the same guy, probably the reason why there was only one left when i went to grab a few for the board. my friend really wanted it so i let him buy it. hopefully that guy with a grip is not flipping at ridiculous prices.

Sorry everyone I was unable to get you guys a copy. Hopefully someone else on this board can try and get you one!!

Thanks for trying man.