Help me win VIP tickets to meet Motion City Soundtrack!

andy.

PLEASE ONLY WATCH THEM AFTER SIGNING IN WITH FACEBOOK!

CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW, BUT I'M PUTTING THIS HERE SINCE I'M GOING TO BUMP IT IN LIKE 2 SECONDS WITH A POST. BUT YEAH, YOU GET THE POINT.

If this ain't allowed, I don't see why not?, feel free to delete this admins. Just trying to win.

Basically, I'm doing a contest and was in first the entire time until last night when some kid spammed the links and stole the post from me. Now I've got to catch back up and beat him. All you gotta do is watch at least 10 seconds of each video and I'll get partial points. If you watch the whole thing I'll get full credit. It's good music so it's worth the listen. Thank you!

https://www.tunespeak.com/p/55fbfc1269702d7179003457

^this one gets me the most points

https://www.tunespeak.com/p/55fbfc1969702d52af003420

https://www.tunespeak.com/p/55fbfc1f69702d7179003459

If you watch them, comment below to be enter for a chance to win:

Commit This To Memory on the very mysterious black vinyl (I think it's a first press?)

I'll use a random list generator to pick someone next Friday.

Thank you all for your beautiful help!

I'll help you out for sure when I get home--website won't display at school.

I appreciate it! The only other two times I saw them were back in 2009 I think (Even If It Kills Me tour and with Say Anything) and the band came out for a few seconds then went onto the bus. So yeah, help me meet them for real haha

Thank you all for the support! Because you're all so rad, I'll make doing it worth it. Next Friday I'll pick someone from the thread that posted that they watched them, and that person will receive a copy of Commit This To Memory on black vinyl (I think that's what I have). Thank you again!

Ship it with my cassette  ;)

GUYS! The kid in second place found me on Facebook and messaged me about the contest. I read through his posts and he said I must've sucked someone's dick to get into first. Now I have to win just because of that comment. Share the link with anyone that likes cool music. Please please please help me make him regret those words.