Deftones - B-Sides & Rarities

• 1 month later...

Did anyone play their record? 

I just got mine and disc one looks like it was flattened on one part of the disc in manufacturing.  Skips like a bitch on A1 and B1 to the point it doesn't play.   The rest is just fine.

How does contact to get a fixed disc?

Haven't had a chance to listen to mine yet.  Gore has still been in pretty heavy rotation for me.  I'll throw this on over the weekend to see if I have those issues too.

Whenever I find black for a good price I'll sell my gold as well.  I'm normally all over the variants, but I like to keep my Deftones collection on black since I have the boxset.

Totally cool to sell it at cost (which was, unfortunately expensive here in Canada) to someone here, feel free to PM me if you want dibs.

Whenever I find black for a good price I'll sell my gold as well.  I'm normally all over the variants, but I like to keep my Deftones collection on black since I have the boxset.

Totally cool to sell it at cost (which was, unfortunately expensive here in Canada) to someone here, feel free to PM me if you want dibs.

Just sell it now while people are still hungry for them.  You can preorder the black one from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/B-Sides-Rarities-Explicit-2LP-Bonus/dp/B01EU46R8A/ref=sr_1_5_twi_lp__2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1461949872&sr=1-5

Just sell it now while people are still hungry for them. You can preorder the black one from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/B-Sides-Rarities-Explicit-2LP-Bonus/dp/B01EU46R8A/ref=sr_1_5_twi_lp__2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1461949872&sr=1-5

Canada, my man ;) I'll wait and see what the shops out here charge versus Amazon Canada

I thought a "RSD exclusive" was for limited variants etc only available on RSD, and "RSD first" was a record that just happened to have the same release day as RSD.

Nah RSD exclusive implies that it was only available for record store day (no additional variants available online or quick represses). RSD first implies that it will be first available on RSD but shortly after there would be a wider available pressing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...