PO NOW: Tycho - Epoch

48 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

Was thinking the same thing. I don't use the hundred I already have.

Fuck, this album is really good though.

I've only put in two listens but I'm confident that I couldn't really ask for more from a new Tycho album.  It's a super concrete maturation from Awake, in my opinion, and doesn't stutter or stumble at any moment.  So very much worth the wait.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I've only put in two listens but I'm confident that I couldn't really ask for more from a new Tycho album.  It's a super concrete maturation from Awake, in my opinion, and doesn't stutter or stumble at any moment.  So very much worth the wait.

I made it through two and a half listens throughout the school day and I agree. It leaves me wanting more, even; I didn't check the length ahead of time and expected another track or two, but that's really my only complaint.

If anyone was interested, Scott did an AMA on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronicmusic/comments/55oynd/this_is_scott_hansen_from_tycho_we_just_released/

Most interesting (to me) is he mentions these songs go together in the trilogy:

Elegy, Plains and Field (obviously, the last songs)

Then someone asked, " Are there any other songs that form a "series" like this? " to which he responded:

Hours, L, Epoch

Dive, Awake, Source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/6/2017 at 7:41 PM, jmsmusic said:

Likewise, got my shipping notification but did not get a tracking no.

Hey man, apologies for that not being included! Shoot me a PM with your order # or name and I'll send that over to you.

Scratch that, did a quick search and I found your order. PM incoming with your tracking info!

Edited by TGSNick

1 hour ago, Sasan said:

shit, totally missed the free shipping thingy... :(

Hey Sasan, not sure if you grabbed a copy elsewhere, but our International Collection shipping is pretty affordable for UK/EU (Between 4 and 9 GBP via Royal Mail to Berlin depending on level of service and address, if my memory serves) compared to our main collection housed in the US.

1 hour ago, TGSNick said:

Hey Sasan, not sure if you grabbed a copy elsewhere, but our International Collection shipping is pretty affordable for UK/EU (Between 4 and 9 GBP via Royal Mail to Berlin depending on level of service and address, if my memory serves) compared to our main collection housed in the US.

Hey Nick, thanks for getting back & the heads up...is this a specific site I need to visit or just the link to the "International Shop" at the top of the page? Need to check that one...

20 minutes ago, Sasan said:

Hey Nick, thanks for getting back & the heads up...is this a specific site I need to visit or just the link to the "International Shop" at the top of the page? Need to check that one...

Yup, just the link up top! Link below for convenience:

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/tycho-epoch-lp-uk