jayeffscene

What video games have you been playing?

9,977 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Been playing GTA V all week. I think it's my third time through the story, even though I've never owned it, and I'm still loving it. Forgot how much fun it is. Gonna trophy hunt Ratchet & Clank at some point. But I can't wait for Crash Bandicoot. Man, that's gonna be such a good nostalgia trip.

Dude I don't know what to do with myself for the next week until Crash comes out. I'm so fucking excited. Did you see that each game has its own platinum? Got me even more stoked. 

Dave Grohl likes this

20 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Dude I don't know what to do with myself for the next week until Crash comes out. I'm so fucking excited. Did you see that each game has its own platinum? Got me even more stoked. 

Yeah, man! I love that, cause I love trophy hunting. It's so much fun. I was just thinking to myself wondering what kind of trophies it's going to have. I honestly have been this excited for a game since DSIII, and certainly not this excited about any remakes / remasters (SotC I'm more excited about now that it has been announced, but still). I'm gonna be playing Crash every, damn, day. The thing is, my lady will be here while Crash is released so I won't have time to play it until like two weeks after hahaha. I'm gonna be itchingggggggg.