PO: Failure "Fantastic Planet" 2xLP (It's HERE!)

• 4 weeks later...

This is the only way to get the 180g clear signed ones, it was 100 bucks as part of their Pledge now that that's over they're selling off the extras with a 10 price hike. There was a $50 120g LP but those sold  out during the campaign. It's very expensive for a record but it's better then the 200 they're already going for on Ebay (welcome to the hobby)

This is the only way to get the 180g clear signed ones, it was 100 bucks as part of their Pledge now that that's over they're selling off the extras with a 10 price hike. There was a $50 120g LP but those sold out during the campaign. It's very expensive for a record but it's better then the 200 they're already going for on Ebay (welcome to the hobby)

Even though it's 90ish dollars less, it's still a shitty price for a damaged product, imo. They make it very hard for me to want to support them.

Even though it's 90ish dollars less, it's still a shitty price for a damaged product, imo. They make it very hard for me to want to support them.

Yeah that's fair.  Someone had asked what's special about that pressing I was just getting to that part. They should have just hung on to them and sold them at shows. 

Being a professional musician is a shit show. The record industry is set up against the artist and the labels do whatever it takes to survive and maximize profit. Even if that means completely devaluing the individuals who actually create the material for the product they are selling. Being a rock musician with a cult hit album from the 90's in 2016 means you have no money. Its a bit sick to milk your biggest fans for a niche product that you need to markup to high heaven to just stay alive though. I feel for musicians like them but again, I still think the pricing is pretty terrible. Its a conundrum.

• 1 month later...