Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

On 4/4/2017 at 2:43 PM, andrewlucas said:

Illuminaudio was great. My friend Brandon sang on that album and I dont feel like he got the credit he deserved. His voice is way more solid than Craig.

Tell Bolmer we need this on vinyl. I don't know if he actually has any say in this, but it'd be great to see it get pressed.

1 hour ago, MyckelJay said:

Tell Bolmer we need this on vinyl. I don't know if he actually has any say in this, but it'd be great to see it get pressed.

Nope he doesn't. :/

I already asked him. He would love to own it on vinyl too. I think the label sees the album as a failure so the likelihood of it being pressed is slim. 

11 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

I think the label sees the album as a failure so the likelihood of it being pressed is slim. 

That's such a shame. I was watching some music videos from it last night and nearly every single person in the comments said that this was their favorite Chiodos album. Ya know what though, EVR gets vinyl pressed all the time. I'm sure that if enough people show interest in it they'd give it a limited pressing. If I knew how to start a petition, I would.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 8:54 PM, The Saint said:

Can we please get a Marilyn Manson box set? Perhaps around the time or a little after the the new album comes out? Yeah? Yeah. Black vinyl. All albums and Smells Like Children definitely. I'd love Remix and Repent,  Best Of, and Last Tour on Earth as well. But I don't want to be too greedy. Please vinyl gods. 

In my dreams! Id be so happy!

On 8/12/2017 at 0:11 AM, ninjplaysdrums said:

still waiting on Chronic Future - Lines In My Face

We have all been waiting time and time again but we can't keep running away from what we're trying to find. 

Edit: I forgot about these guys. I just googled them to see what they been up to and googles first search result for this band is their MYSPACE page! 

Edited by tug