Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

• 2 months later...

I need pretty much the entire Juliana Hatfield discography pressed, I think only two albums are on vinyl and nothing pressed within the last 20 years or so. Plus any Kylie albums from Fever onwards that haven't been pressed. and The Fitness - Call Me For Together, but that'll never happen.

Nice! :) I'm considering the Abbey Road Sessions.

Please...

bleeding_through.jpg

Also really wished this was pressed, I chat with Scott (the guitar player) once in awhile since we live in the same area and who is also a fellow record collector about getting this pressed, he has no idea who even holds the rights to this album since trustkill folded over. Such a bummer, I would LOVE to have this in my collection

Honestly I'd like to see a pressing of Phish's Slip, Stitch, & Pass. It was never given a vinyl release, and I've always thought it was a very fun live album that showcased them performing a more laid back set in an intimate venue. It also features some neat front cover work from Storm Thorgerson who is also known for creating the cover for Pink Floyd's epic Dark Side of the Moon. 

Honestly I'd like to see a pressing of Phish's Slip, Stitch, & Pass. It was never given a vinyl release, and I've always thought it was a very fun live album that showcased them performing a more laid back set in an intimate venue. It also features some neat front cover work from Storm Thorgerson who is also known for creating the cover for Pink Floyd's epic Dark Side of the Moon.

If phish continues to rerelease their catalog I definitely hope we get that.

I may be in the minority on this board, but I'd love to see Aimee Mann and Gillian Welch's albums pressed. I'm really surprised about the lack of vinyl for both, as they have some beautifully produced albums - Mann only has her most recent, Charmer, plus a rare MoFi version of Bachelor no. 2, and Welch has nothing on vinyl, which I find pretty shocking. 

I may be in the minority on this board, but I'd love to see Aimee Mann and Gillian Welch's albums pressed. I'm really surprised about the lack of vinyl for both, as they have some beautifully produced albums - Mann only has her most recent, Charmer, plus a rare MoFi version of Bachelor no. 2, and Welch has nothing on vinyl, which I find pretty shocking. 

I second this. There was a message on the Acony site a couple years ago acknowledging fan request for Gillian Welch vinyl and basically saying that news was coming soon. That was the last I'd heard anything, tho. Would love a copy of Aimee Mann's I'm With Stupid.

My Heart Will Always be the B-Side to my Tongue by Fall Out Boy

Windir discography

Dear Diary… and Heroine by From First to Last

Horse the Band discography (including a reissue of Pizza)

Worse than a Fairy Tale by Drop Dead, Gorgeous

Official Yeezus pressing

Official Nothing Was the Same and If You're Reading This It's Too Late pressing

Some late 90's early 2000s pop albums like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys

Official LiveLoveA$AP pressing

Vicki Leekx by M.I.A.

This Station is Non-Operational by At the Drive-In (mostly for This Night has Opened My Eyes lol)

Perverse Recollections of a Necromangler by Waking the Cadaver

Dead in my Arms and The Diseased and the Poisoned by Carnifex